Here's what I'm up to currently:
- Building handymaps.xyz in my free time.
- Working through the 6 full stack development modules by FreeCodeCamp.
- Learning about Recommender Systems from Practical Recommender Systems by Kim Falk
- fastai Deep Learning MOOC Part 1 (2019) Retaking part 1 to get ready for part 2 and the new NLP course by fastai.
- Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree: I'm familiar with the fundamentals of DL, still taking this one to learn from the projects, as well as to get some practice with PyTorch.
- The Code: Silicon Valley and the Remaking of America by Margaret O'Mara
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The World of Yesterday: Memoirs of a European by Stefan Zweig and Anthea Bell (translator)
- Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader by Rick Tetzeli and Brent Schlender
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight